You can never be too complacent when it comes to garage maintenance.
One thing you always need to do is check the garage regularly.
Since the heavy door slabs are responsible for protecting an entrance, damage to one part spells trouble to your garage.
Garage door repairs are necessary to lessen compromises for the safety of the garage.
When wearing out and aging causes damage to the doors in your garage, you need to call
professionals to help you with the case.
We are San Jose Garage Door Doctor, and we are a team of professionals who specialize in giving garage door repair in San Jose.
We have given installations, repairs, and various services to many homeowners and business owners alike.
With our team, you are sure that only the most experienced technicians will handle your issues.
We give only lasting repairs to guarantee that your garage is always safe.
Common signs of damage to the garage door
Damages to the mechanism of the doors in your garage are not always obvious.
Since many parts of the mechanism are out of reach or vision, often, you can only experience warnings or signs of damage.
Be attentive and pay attention to these scenarios or signs
- The door panels don’t travel properly, causing a garage that doesn’t open or close well
- There are sounds or noises in the garage
- There are burning smells present in the garage
- Snapping sounds and broken cables in the garage
- The door panels are off the tracks
- The spring has broken coils
- Sagging sectional panels
- There is a gap in the frames
- Insects, vermin, or pests are staying inside the garage
- The door moves very slow
- The remote control device or the wall switch can’t control the door mechanism
- Higher utility bills (for panels that should have insulation properties)
- Loose or fallen hardware from the door parts
- You can’t lift the door panels despite pulling the emergency release cord from the opener
- Other signs that deviate from a standard functioning garage door
Repair services in San Jose
When you experience common problems, repair services are necessary.
There are garage door repairs in San Jose that can give you lasting restorations for various damages.
All you need to do is contact our team or set an appointment, and we will be with you shortly
- Door panel dent repair
- Door panel replacement
- Broken spring repair and replacement
- Loose cable repair and replacement
- Bent track alignment and adjustment service
- Faulty door opener repair
- Opener motor repair and adjustment
- Weather-stripping replacement and installation
- Roller replacement and repair
- Remote control and wall switch repair and programming service
- Professional inspection and assessment
- Garage tune-up and maintenance
- Other damages that need garage door repair
New garage door for your property
Typically, considering a new garage door is always an option to garage owners.
When this happens, you don’t need to worry as we offer you another service that will suit your needs.
We offer our garage door installation in San Jose.
If it’s your first time getting a new garage, professional installations are essential in building the foundation to a long-lasting door.
There are many common reasons that garage owners opt for a brand new door instead of getting a repair service
- Upgrading the garage
- Increase property value for pre-selling and property viewing
- Various damages in the mechanism result in more expensive repairs
- Smart home system integrations
- Better features for the residence, i.e., garage activity, surveillance, higher security
- Managing power consumption with additional insulation factors
- Better aesthetics and home design
Contact us for your next appointment!
It doesn’t matter what kind of service you need to book for your garage.
What matters is getting proper help from professionals with a wide range of experiences to handle the doors in your garage.
As you aim to invest in your doors, old or brand-new, invest in good services too.
Long-lasting repairs and installations make a significant contribution to the lifespan of your garage door.
There’s no one better to call in San Jose than San Jose Garage Door Doctor.
We offer our work to you 24/7 as we aim to help every household and business space.
Book a job with our team now!
We are available to answer your questions and concerns at any time.